· Check-out times is by 11:00AM. Due to previous reservations, if you plan on staying longer, the earlier you let us know, the better your chance of keeping a site, although we cannot always guarantee that you will be able to keep the same site. Failure to check out on time will result in late charges as well as the possibility of you being towed at your own expense.
· A sewer hose seal (rubber donut or threaded connector) for your sewer hose is REQUIRED on all sewer hookups. Do not jam your sewer hose all the way down into the inlet, as it can prevent flow from other sites and could stop the lines up. If you do not have a sewer hose seal, we do have them available in the office for purchase.
· Mats, Area Rugs, etc. (anything that can possibly suffocate and kill the grass) are NOT ALLOWED under any circumstance. This includes breathable mats. This rule is strictly enforced. If there is a mat on the lawn, management reserves the right to remove it from the site.
· No Tents in RV sites
· No parking on the lawn or in the roadways. If there is not enough room to park in your site, you may use the side parking area beside the main office building or the parking area in front of the office. You may also ask someone in the office for other options.
· Pets are certainly welcome at North American RV Park, however, irresponsible pet owners will not be tolerated. All pets must always be leashed and under physical control of the owner/handler! Pet pens, cages, kennels, etc. are not allowed to be set up outside in your site. Please do not leave your pet outside unattended and be sure to pick up the poop, as it is not up to other guests or the grounds crew to clean up after your pet. A $25 Fine will be charged for not picking up after your pet. (Pets are not allowed in any buildings, cabins, or yurts.)
· Garbage can be taken to the dumpster. It is located at the back of the RV Park alongside the main road loop. Do not leave garbage outside overnight or thrown on top of bins.
· No Trimming or wood gathering from trees or you will be charged for damages. Firewood bundles are available for purchase in the office. Please do not allow your children to climb trees.
· Campfires: Please use only the designated fire rings. If you are unsure as to where those are located, please ask someone in the office. Also, please note that campfires may be completely restricted during the mid-summer months when the fire danger is high. Fires must never be higher than 1 ˝ feet. Fire rings are for firewood ONLY – Food scraps, cigarette butts, plastic, aluminum cans, bread ties, etc. do not belong. Never leave fires unattended!!! Always extinguish fires completely when leaving them for any amount of time.
· Absolutely NO FIREWORKS!
· No smoking in buildings, cabins, or yurts. This includes restrooms, showers, and laundry room. Please use proper receptacles when extinguishing cigarettes. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground.
· Please do not take picnic tables from their sites. This includes swapping them around. If you’re planning a group gathering, we can make an exception to this providing that all tables are put back, but please check with the office beforehand.
· Children must be supervised at all times with a parent or guardian present. Parents are responsible for their children’s safe conduct and any injuries or damage that they may incur or cause. Unsupervised children who cause disruption for other guests may be asked to leave the park with their entire group.
· Please respect privacy of fellow guests – Do NOT walk through occupied sites.
· Visitors are required to check in at the front office before entering the park.
· The speed limit in the park is 10 mph. Please be aware of pedestrians and animals in the roadways.
· QUIET hours are from 10PM until 7AM.
· AWNINGS – Be sure to close awnings when leaving your rig unattended. Strong winds or microbursts can come about unexpectantly and cause damage.
· Cleanliness of the park is important to us. Sites are to be kept clean and orderly, as determined by management. Please leave restrooms and laundry as you would like to find them. If they are in need of attention, please notify the office.
Management reserves the right to evict or refuse entry to any person who has evidenced a disregard for the rules without a refund. Guests and their visitors agree to use the campground at their own risk. The management and owners are not responsible for damage, injury or loss to persons, pets or property. We reserve the right the to make changes to the rules, regulations and fees that we deem necessary.